Construction of FRP anti-corrosion layer in stainless steel pickling tank
After the construction of the waterproof transition layer is completed, the construction of the FRP anticorrosive layer should be performed after the surface is dried and before the actual drying.
1.The preparation of FRP compound uses S-156 resin, barite powder, curing agent, accelerator, etc. according to the design requirements.The compound must be prepared by a special person to ensure that the compound is mixed, free of bubbles, viscosity and gel time. Suitable for operation. The glue is too thick, the gel time is too short, the construction is difficult, and it is difficult to penetrate the polyester cloth.It is easy to cause the glue to be suspended above the polyester cloth eyelets and air bubbles appear; the glue is too thin and the gel time is too long. , Easy to appear glue phenomenon. On-site construction mostly uses manual stirring for batching. It is often difficult to disperse the filler uniformly. For example, the undispersed filler clumps of a layer of glue on the outer bread. During the construction, these filler clumps will form agglomeration, affecting the quality and progress of the construction. To this end, the material liquid must be stirred evenly. When stirring, the material liquid should be stirred in one direction to minimize the formation of air bubbles in the glue liquid. In addition, adding an appropriate amount of defoamer to the glue solution can effectively reduce the formation of air bubbles.
2.Before lining the polyester cloth, apply a layer of rubber with the same width as the lining cloth to the area where the polyester cloth is lining, and then line a layer of polyester cloth. The polyester cloth should be firm and not too loose or too tight. Remove the bubbles and apply a layer of rubber. After the initial curing, the following layers of polyester cloth are lining according to the procedures of the above lining cloths until the number and thickness of the layers specified in the design are reached. The quality of each layer should be checked for any defects, such as burrs, glue flow, and air bubbles, should be removed and repaired in a timely manner. Especially when the resin is not hardened, it is necessary to carefully check to eliminate the bubbles, because the workload of removing bubbles is small, and it has little effect on the construction speed and quality. If air bubbles are found after the resin has hardened, the method to eliminate the air bubbles is to cut the air bubbles along the edge of the air bubbles with a small knife, remove the shells, and shave the surrounding and bottom layers with wooden files or sandpaper, and then repair them. It can be smoothed with putty, and large bubbles can be re-applied polyester layer by layer. The overlap width of the upper and lower layers of cloth should not be less than 50mm, and the overlap of the upper and lower layers must also be staggered, and the distance should not be less than 50mm. 2 layers of polyester cloth, the cuffs should be cut open and tight to ensure compactness.
3. Construction of the surface layer The quality of the surface layer of the stainless steel pickling tank is very important, because it is the first barrier against medium corrosion, so it must be carefully and carefully. Specific requirements are as follows:
(1) Ensure a good construction environment, such as a temperature of 15-35 ° C and a relative humidity of less than 70%.
(2) Select the appropriate resin formulation to ensure that the resin content of the surface layer is greater than 80%.
(3) To reduce the volatilization of styrene as much as possible during the construction, if necessary, add styrene to the glue solution, because too little styrene will cause insufficient crosslinking and affect the curing degree.
(4) When unsaturated resin is used as the cover compound, appropriate measures must be taken to isolate the air. Select appropriate air release agents according to different situations. The surface resin construction time should be properly controlled, not too early or too late.
(5) Appropriate curing period generally requires more than 2 weeks, if necessary, curing by heating to ensure full curing.
| Copyright © 2015 Hebei Yiyang Antai Environmental Protection Equipment Co., Ltd. - FRP pickling tank | FRP purification tower | FRP desulfurization tower | FRP mixing tank All rights reserved. |
Address: Chengnan Development Zone, Huanghua City, Hebei Province Telephone: 0317-5628177 Mobile: 15233270999
Fax: 0317-5625066 Website: http://cafethera.com Technical Support: Cangzhou Xianyue Network QQ79471598