1. The installation of the whole unit of the centrifugal fan should be placed directly on the foundation and leveled with a pair of oblique horns.
2. For the centrifugal fan assembled on site, the cutting surface on the base should be properly protected from rust or operation. When the base is placed on the foundation, a pair of oblique horns should be used for leveling.
3. The bearing seat and the base should be closely connected. The longitudinal non-horizontal degree should not exceed 0.2 / 1000. Measure with a spirit level on the main shaft. The horizontal non-horizontal bottom should not exceed 0.3 / 1000. measuring.
4. Before grinding the bearing pads, first correct the rotor shaft centerline and the housing shaft centerline. At the same time, adjust the clearance between the impeller and the air inlet and the clearance between the main shaft and the shaft hole on the rear plate of the housing to make it conform to the equipment technology Documentation requirements.
5. When assembling the main shaft and the bearing bush, it shall be inspected in accordance with the provisions of the equipment technical documents. The interference between the bearing cover and the bearing pad should be 0.03 to 0.04 mm (measure the outer diameter of the bearing pad and the inner diameter of the bearing seat).
6. When assembling the fan casing, the position of the casing should be aligned with the rotor axis line as the reference, and the axial and radial clearances between the impeller air inlet and the casing air inlet should be high speed to the range specified in the equipment technical documents. Inside, at the same time check whether the anchor bolts are tight. If the clearance value is not specified in the equipment technical documents, the general axial clearance should be 1/100 of the outer diameter of the impeller and the radial clearance should be evenly distributed. The smaller one takes the larger value). When adjusting, try to reduce the gap value to improve the efficiency of the fan.
7. When the fan is aligned, the different axiality of the fan shaft and the motor shaft: the radial positioning movement should not exceed 0.05 mm, and the tilt should not exceed 0.2 / 1000.
8. The centrifugal fan equipped with rolling bearings has different axial degrees of the bearing holes on the two bearing frames. After the rotor is installed, the rotation is flexible.
| Copyright © 2015 Hebei Yiyang Antai Environmental Protection Equipment Co., Ltd. - FRP pickling tank | FRP purification tower | FRP desulfurization tower | FRP mixing tank All rights reserved. |
Address: Chengnan Development Zone, Huanghua City, Hebei Province Telephone: 0317-5628177 Mobile: 15233270999
Fax: 0317-5625066 Website: http://cafethera.com Technical Support: Cangzhou Xianyue Network QQ79471598