How to extend the service life of FRP pickling tanks
1. When first entering the FRP pickling tank for maintenance, all feeding valves should be closed, the tank should be emptied and cleaned. After testing, it is confirmed that there is no toxic gas in the tank, and the FRP pickling tank can be entered only when there is no oxygen deficiency. Wear soft-soled shoes and pay attention to the ventilation in the trough.
2. To prevent the tools from hitting the groove wall, use a ladder and metal parts equal to the groove wall contact part to add a soft pad to protect the inner wall from being scratched and bruised.
3. The external ladders, cages, and guardrails of the glass fiber reinforced plastic pickling tank should be carefully checked for safety and reliability before climbing. Climbing is strictly prohibited under abnormal conditions.
4. Do not load randomly on the top of the tank during maintenance and do not apply external force on the receiver.
5. Outdoor use of glass fiber reinforced plastic pickling tank will cause aging of the outer layer after use for many years, causing the resin layer to peel off or the fiber to be exposed. It is recommended that the outer surface of the tank should be painted with paint or resin every two or three years to prevent aging and extend the service life.
| Copyright © 2015 Hebei Yiyang Antai Environmental Protection Equipment Co., Ltd. - FRP pickling tank | FRP purification tower | FRP desulfurization tower | FRP mixing tank All rights reserved. |
Address: Chengnan Development Zone, Huanghua City, Hebei Province Telephone: 0317-5628177 Mobile: 15233270999
Fax: 0317-5625066 Website: http://cafethera.com Technical Support: Cangzhou Xianyue Network QQ79471598