Glass fiber reinforced plastic pickling tank mainly treats the surface of strip steel. It is one of the most critical steps in the manufacturing process of stainless steel. The effect of pickling directly affects the quality of stainless steel finished products. There are many mechanical and electrical equipment on the pickling line, the control is complicated, and the degree of safety is high. Therefore, the automatic control system should have comprehensive protection, reasonable functions, and be easy to operate, maintain, and upgrade. The stainless steel pickling treatment line is mainly composed of an inlet section, a degreasing section, an inlet loop trolley, a heating furnace section, a pickling section, an outlet loop trolley and an outlet section. Automatic control system for stainless steel pickling line. It focuses on the computer configuration, process characteristics, program functions and control methods of the control system. This automatic control system runs reliably, is easy to operate, and has a high degree of automation, which fully realizes fully automatic operation.
Pickling is mainly used to treat the surface of the strip with acid, alkali or other solutions, and its effect directly affects the quality of the finished stainless steel. In this pickling system, it is mainly divided into 7 steps and has 6 control functions.
1. Pickling: pickling the surface of the strip; 2. Brushing: brushing the surface of the strip with hot water; 3. Electrolyte treatment: treating the surface of the strip with electrolyte; 4. Chemical treatment: adding Corresponding chemical reagents are used to further process the strip surface; 5. Pre-cleaning: preliminary cleaning of the strip surface with water; 6. Final cleaning: final cleaning of the strip surface with hot water; 7. Drying: using heat The surface of the strip is dried by air.
1. Liquid level and pH control: Each tank in the pickling section is equipped with an automatic data collector, which can automatically adjust the solution in the tank by opening or closing the inlet and outlet valves according to the actual liquid level and pH value collected. Liquid level and pH concentration to reach the set value.
2. Temperature control: The solution in each tank of the pickling section requires a certain temperature, so the solution in the tank must first be circulated, and the solution is heated by a heater. In this procedure, PID adjustment is used to make it The temperature is kept constant, the method is simple, and the operation is reliable.
3. Current control of the electrolytic cell: When the solution in the electrolytic cell is electrolyzed, the required electrolytic current is different for different steel types and thicknesses, so the system can also automatically adjust the electrolytic current according to the preset settings. the size of.
4. Pickling process control: Various acids are beaten from the new acid tank to the corresponding tank, and the small cycle heating is performed first. After heating to the set temperature, the large cycle is performed, and the acid is washed into the pickling tank. Steel surface is treated. When the sensor detects that the strip speed on the line is zero, the system immediately drains the acid from the pickling tank into the tank to avoid damaging the strip in the tank.
| Copyright © 2015 Hebei Yiyang Antai Environmental Protection Equipment Co., Ltd. - FRP pickling tank | FRP purification tower | FRP desulfurization tower | FRP mixing tank All rights reserved. |
Address: Chengnan Development Zone, Huanghua City, Hebei Province Telephone: 0317-5628177 Mobile: 15233270999
Fax: 0317-5625066 Website: http://cafethera.com Technical Support: Cangzhou Xianyue Network QQ79471598